| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chepes in December is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 69.3mm (2.7in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Chepes December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chepes, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chepes: